Our recruitment offers
Alpine Airlinesis looking for profiles motivated by the unique situation in the world that commercial air transport in mountainous environments offers.
Multi-skill profiles are highly valued. For example, we develop in-house all our operating tools (flight preparation, planning, event recording, marketing, ect.
The success of our business is above all based on a strong, competent and multi-tasking team!
All the positions on offer are scalable and will allow you to perform a multitude of interesting tasks, necessary for the operation of an airline!
You can consult the recruitment offers available below, and submit your application on the following e-mail address:
For any pilot recruitment, applications must include:
- Total flight hours on aircraft including PIC
- Flight hours on type SEP-A, MEP-A and MET
- Validity of medical certificate
- Validity of QC, QT and your IR-ME rating
Pilot Position Panoramic Flight – Winter
Based in Courchevel
- CDD contract at the beginning of December 2019 to mid-April 2020, possibility of renewal of the CDD or evolution to CDI
- Position based in Courchevel, accommodation provided
- Main mission: pilot panoramic flight on Cessna 172R
- Commercial transport flights in safety on our multi-engine aircraft possible, depending on planning and motivation
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Minimum 400 Hours total including 200 Hrs as PIC
The company is responsible for all the necessary cost of your line training (C172R training, altiport authorisation “Courchevel”, ect.).